Max Inceel MFTS™ is a big size in-ceiling motorized screen studied to dissapear into a false ceiling and be visible only when it is in use, representing an aesthetical and functional innovative solution. The tab-tensioned version comes with black borders included and the maximum size available is 568 cm of viewing area.
The tab-tensioned version comes with black borders included and the maximum size available is 568 cm of viewing area.
The very easy mounting system simplify all the installations stages, making this product user friendly, considering the remarcable size. Max Inceel MFTS™ can be equipped with two different fixing system, according to the intallation needs.
Fixing system for installations in false ceilings, which won’t be accessible from the inside.
| || |
|Fixing system for installations in false ceilings, which won’t be accessible from the inside. ||Fixing system for installations in false ceilings, which will be accessible from the inside. |
MFTS™ Max Floating Tensio System
Tensioning system consisting of a double lower bar and tensioning cables. Lower bar consist of two weights, one of which is responsible for the vertical force of the material and the other associated with the tensioning cable system is responsible for the flatness of the material horizontally.
Create your own screen with PSS (Personal Screen System):
- Personalized dimensions: width and height
- Motor type: standard motorized
- Case: available only with case
- Case color: standard in white. Optional in any other color for an extra cost
- Standard Drop: from 10 to 20 cm
- Projection surface fall: back (standard), front or reverse-roll (optional)
- Side of command/motor: right only
- Projection Surfaces: VisionWhite, VisionAcoustik, VisionMacroAcoustik
- Aspect ratios: 1:1 - 4:3 - 16:10 - 16:9 - 21:9 - 3.37:1 - 2.40:1
| || |